Design new water filtration plant controls to replace obsolete existing system
Introduce New Flow Sensors For The Following Purposes:
- Individual filter flow monitoring and recording
- Alarms for unexpected flow rates
- Accurate modulation of flow control valves
Install Variable Speed Drives on High Service Pumps:
- Allows for the pump and motor to be used at its BEP (Best Point of Efficiency)
- Lowers energy cost and maintenance on the motor/pump
Introduce Remote Access to the Water Plant (Touch Screen and PLC):
- Ability to remote login for the operator as well as CDI engineers
- View or change system settings from pc or mobile device (MAC, PC, Android)
- Engineers ability to program online remotely if needed.
- Remote notification of alarms
- Text message and email
Project completed on time and in budget. The water system is more efficient for the municipality, resulting in less waste and improved control of natural resources.
Although residents of Argos have not noticed any difference from a water consumer standpoint, the town leadership is pleased to have addressed the obsolescence of their equipment. The system upgrade is saving money in energy costs and maintenance costs, and the system is now easier to monitor and maintain.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Do you have a question related to a municipal water system? We always welcome your comments and questions. Contact us today to discuss!